Buying anything online generally carries an air of apprehension when it comes to the 'shipping' aspect; how long will it take? will it arrive? what sort of condition will it arrive in? et cetera. We understand this and will try to allay some of those concerns in this section.
How long will it take?
- We will process your order within 1-2 business days of order receipt.
- Once dispatched, you should receive your order within 2-3 days if you are in a main centre. Outside the centres, it may be a day or two more depending on your location.
What are the delivery terms and conditions?
Delivery addresses should only be made to a place where a person can verify the goods have been delivered (ie: a business address during 9:00am-5:00pm). Please note we are not responsible for loss or incorrect deliveries if the original input of the address was incorrect.
If you have any special instructions please add a note during checkout in the comment box.
NOTE: Our courier cannot accept PO Boxes for delivery, please use a physical address when ordering.
What Happens if I have not received my package?
We use TOLL Priority for Australian orders. This is a reliable, speedy and efficient service. However - as with any delivery service - there are those rare occasions that a package goes MIA and does not make it to its destination. If it has been more than 8 days and there is no sign of your package, first contact us and then check with TOLL Priority. If it turns out your package is lost, we will endeavour to resend your products as soon as possible.
The delivery time and cost will vary depending on your location - check our shipping rate calculator on the 'cart' page. For international orders you may be required to pay any applicable duties, customs or other charges when your products are delivered. In most cases no additional costs are incurred. In the event of charges being imposed, the customer is liable for these.
Note: Some products may not be sold outside of New Zealand. These items are made clear within the product listings.
We sell two general types of products; used (secondhand) and new. Product descriptions include a comment on the general condition of used items - we welcome feedback if you think we have got this wrong on any listings. Different countries use different sizing systems, these are better explained in the sizes section. Returns are a hassle for everyone with only the courier companies winning. Follow our guidelines and usually there is no need for returns.
Returns and refunds in a nut shell:
- We try and make returns and refunds easy.
- Returns and refunds are free of charge for faulty items and errors on our part.
- All products have a 14-day return policy from the day you receive your order.
- Returned products have to be in resell-able condition - you can try products on, but do not use them outdoors!
- Orders can be returned fully or partially.
- Products have to be returned with everything included in the original package, unless otherwise agreed upon.
Products can be returned and refunded by the courier/postal service (see addresses below) or directly to our Christchurch, Hamilton or Auckland store if you happen to be visiting New Zealand.
For Australian orders, please contact us first to discuss any returns.
Here are some instructions for returns and refunds:
- Pack the items carefully in a delivery-proof box (original delivery packaging works best, usually)
- Along with your invoice, please include a note with the following information: Order number, your name, your address, reason for returning the items, and what you want us to do with your return - replacement/refund/etc.
- Refunds will be credited to your credit card unless you have paid via bank transfer, in this case please provide us with your bank details.
Army and Outdoors
PO Box 19-653
Army and Outdoors
21 Dalziel Place
We process the returns immediately as we get them. If there are any delays with your returns, the most probable reason is that the returned item has not been delivered back to Army and Outdoors yet. Usually, it takes 5-14 days for the returns parcel to reach Army and Outdoors.