Fenix FD40 Adjustable Focus Torch
Twist the light head to achieve the innovative combination of spotlight for long-distance viewing and floodlight for up-close illumination. With the latest Cree XP-L HI LED, Fenix FD40 features 1000-lumen maximum output and 300-meter maximum beam distance, which only from one 26650 or one 18650 Li-ion battery. This ultra-compact flashlight is tripod mountable and the six output modes including strobe function can cover your lighting demands for photographing, searching and camping. The stainless steel side switch with lock-out function ensures FD40 against accidental activation.
Flashlight Length: 13.0cm
Tube Diameter: 3.2cm
Head Diameter: 4.5cm
Weight: 159grams (weight excluding batteries)
Batteries: One 26650 rechargable li-ion battery or one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery NOT INCLUDED
- Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by One 26650 rechargable li-ion battery or one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery NOT INCLUDED
- Twist head to adjust focus: 78 degrees for flood; 40 degrees for spot with a 7.5-degree center beam
- Spotlight maximum beam distance: 984 feet
- Stainless steel side switch
- Six modes of operation: Specifications lab-tested using one Fenix ARB-L4-4800mAh 26650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens, 2 hr. 25 min.
- High: 570 Lumens, 5 hr. 5 min.
- Mid: 220 Lumens, 14 hr. 40 min.
- Low: 70 Lumens, 49 hr. 45 min.
- Eco: 8 Lumens, 308 hours
- Strobe: 750 Lumens
- New Lock-out function to prevent accidental activation
- Standard tripod mount in body
- Flat tail cap for tail standing capability
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters previously used brightness level when turned on again
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improtper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard anodized, anti-abrasive finish
- High efficient lens with total reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 rating, under water 6.56 feet for 30 minutes