The FD41 is designed for both outdoor & tactical applications. With a smooth twist of the head you can transition from a floodlight while searching a wide area, right down to a spotlight to focus on a target downrange rapidly. The tail switch has the option for momentary and constant activation - vital for navigating any tactical situation.
Like many of Fenix's torch offerings the FD41 has multiple output settings. Whether you need it for long range powerful spotting, strobing to disorientate opponents or merely to luminate a path in front of you for hours on end, the FD41 has you covered.
- Changeable brightness settings from 10 lumens all the way to 900 lumens
- Up to 340 metres of range on highest settings
- Adjustable twist head focus can perform floodlight or spotlight duties
- Optical lens with total reflective coating
- Optional strobe function
- Bright LED bulb to give maximum visibility
- Waterproof up to 2 metres/dustproof
- Torch, lanyard, holster, tactical ring, O-ring, spare rubber switch boot, rechargeable ARB-L18-2600U USB battery, user manual & warranty card included
Body Diameter: 25mm
Head Diameter: 40mm
Weight: 160g (torch weight excluding battery)
Batteries: Runs on 1 x Fenix ARB-L18-2600U USB rechargeable battery (included) or 2 x CR123A
Content: Aluminium construction
Condition: New - Commercial New Product (Non-Military issue). If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide