ACU Shirt Cordura NYCO
This combat shirt from Tru-Spec is based on the U.S. Army's ACU (U.S. Army Combat Uniform) design. Complete with the digital UCP (Universal Camouflage Pattern) which was previously used by the U.S. Army.
Constructed from a tough 50% nylon/ 50% cotton (NYCO) ripstop weave. Features of the ACU cut include slanted Velcro chest pockets, shoulder pockets, Mandarin collar and elbow pockets for inserting padding. Pick up this shirt along with a cap and pair of ACU trousers for a complete airsoft or paintball setup.
- Wrinkle-free treated fabric
- Mandarin collar prevents chafing when wearing body armor
- Roomy cut and design for easy movement
- Two slanted breast pockets and two shoulder pockets
- Long sleeve
- Pen pocket on sleeve
- Concealed two-way front zipper with Velcro® closures
- Numerous Velcro patches for attaching identification
- Velcro closures on cuffs
- Elbow pad pockets (pads not included)
Sizing: Shirt sizes are measured by the circumference around your chest. For more information on shirt sizes, check out our sizing guide.
Colour: UCP (Universal Camouflage Pattern)