Czech M60 Backpack
This Cold War era, Czechoslovakian canvas backpack draws from the German rucksack design from WWII. The M60 saw its initial release in 1960 and was manufactured through to the '80's. A nice vintage looking pack with the robust build of military surplus.
Designed with a large main compartment and internal pocket, securing with a drawstring and top cover. Originally intended to carry a soldiers load out, now it can be used to carry your daily gear. Additionally, two front pockets provide extra storage for smaller items like tools, an emergency poncho or your lunch. The canvas and leather Y-shaped harness attaches to the D-rings on the back of the pack. An additional three clips hang down from the harness which soldiers used to support the load on their belt. If you have an eye for vintage design, this is a must-have backpack.
- Genuine Czech Army surplus
- Rugged canvas construction
- Removable leather and canvas harness
- Large main compartment with drawstring closure and top cover
- Two front pouches with strap fastening
- Internal pocket
- Loops on the sides and bottom for attaching additional gear
- Czech Army crossed swords print on the canvas
Dimensions: 44cm L x 12cm W x 40cm H
Capacity: 20L (Approximately)
Content: Cotton canvas with metal rings. Partially leather on the harness.
Colour: Olive Drab