Genuine Issue ACU Trousers
The ACU (Army Combat Uniform) trouser (or ACU pant) is officially worn with a two-inch nylon web belt. Features include Velcro pouches for knee pad inserts, two forward-tilted thigh storage pockets with elastic drawstring and Velcro for closure during movement, and two calf storage pockets one on each pant leg with a Velcro closure.
- Drawsting Waist adjustment
- Three Button Fly
- Belt loops with 4cm wide opening
- Two calf storage pockets
- Two slash pockets
- Two forward-tilted thigh storage pockets
- Two Back Pockets with Button Flaps.
- Nylon Drawstring Leg Closures
For further information on US sizes and finding a size to suit, check out our size information page.
Outershell: 50% Cotton / 50% Nylon
Colour: Universal Camouflage Pattern (UCP)