US paratroopers required a different bag for airborne operations during World War 2 as the infantry M1928 haversack wasn't cutting the mustard. These musette bags were designed to clip onto the M1936 suspenders and could be easily removed or worn as a stand alone bag. The main compartment is kept closed with dual buckled straps and has an 4 internal dividers for all your gear. On one side of the pack is a small utility pouch and a large 'hidden' pouch on the back, both with tack button closure.
An essential bit of kit for anyone doing a WW2 US paratrooper impression whether it be for reenactments, airsoft players or period film productions.
- World War 2 reproduction
- D-rings & clips attach to M1936 suspenders
- Can be worn as a stand alone pack
- Dual strap/buckle closure
- 1 x Tack button side pouch
- 4 x Internal divisions in main pouch
- 1 x Tack button 'hidden' large rear pouch
- Cotton canvas construction
Dimensions: Approx 32cm H x 30cm W x 14cm D
Weight: Approx 0.6kg
Content: Cotton canvas & metal parts
Condition: New - Commercial New Product (Non-Military issue). If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide