Just like a life jacket, an emergency strobe is an important bit of kit when it comes to survival out at sea. It's all good if you can float for hours on end, but without any way of signaling for help its not much use! These strobe lights are designed for when you need them most. Waterproof down to 12 feet of water and with up to 24 hours of run time. The light flashes 50-60 flashes per minute for the first 12 hours and halves the strobe rate for the remainder. With up to 3 miles of visibility, they can literally make the difference of rescue or death. Equipped with a 'safety pin' like bar, you can attach these to straps on a life jacket.
Nobody wants to think of being in the worst case scenario, but you definitely could be without one of these attached to your vest!
- US Coast Guard approved
- 50-60 flashes per minute for 8-12 hours, then 20-30 remainder
- Up to 24 hours of run time
- Visible up to 3 miles away pending conditions
- Runs on a single D-Cell battery (not included)
- Waterproof down to 12 feet of water
- Pressurized xenon gas bulb
- 'Safety pin' like attachment ideal for life jackets
- Simple on/off switch
Dimensions: Approx. 10.5cm H x 6cm diameter
Weight: Approx 0.09kg (without a batter)
Colour: Hi-vis orange
Condition: New - Commercial New Product (Non-Military issue). If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide