British Desert DPM UBACS Shirt - New
UBACS (Under Body Armour Combat Shirt) has become a common clothing piece in the modern military scene, and for good reason too. These shirts are divided into two main sections that are designed for maximum comfort and effectiveness while wearing body armour. The body is made from a lightweight breathable mesh. While the sleeves, shoulders and collar area are made from a hard wearing fabric and finished with the desired camouflage pattern.
A variety of features add to the overall package of this shirt. One of the standout components is protective pads in the sleeves which can be removed to lighten the load. Other elements of the shirt include pockets on the sleeves with hook and loop closures for patches/insignia, adjustable wrist cuffs, two lower pen pockets and a quarter zip.
The DDPM UBACS is a fantastic choice for air softers and paintballers looking for a functional quality piece of clothing that stands out on the field and makes for a great uniform.
- Genuine British Army Issue
- Quality constructed for MOD from Coolmax fabric
- Sleeves and Shoulders are IRR treated
- Large hook and loop closure pockets with elastic to hold pens etc.
- Removable shoulder, elbow and forearm protective foam
- Button adjusters at bottom of shirt to make tighter if required
- Highly breathable and wicking soft t-shirt feel fabric
- 2 upper button flap pockets
- 2 lower arm pen pockets
- Adjustable button cuffs
Colour: Tan and DDPM