British MTP UBACS Shirt Tan - New
This British UBACS is truly a of thing beauty and quality. UBACS or "Under Body Armour Combat Shirt" is exactly as the title says, a shirt that goes under armour. The torso area is made from a lightweight and breathable, moisture wicking mesh fabric, that makes it more comfortable to wear combat gear. Hard wearing camouflaged material on the collar and sleeves helps blend with the user's body armour.
UBACS are always big in the hunting, paintball, cadets and airsoft scene. This shirt in particular features removable foam pads in the arms, shoulders and upper back. Perfect for protection when diving around or taking hits. The mesh really drops down the weight, making running around during games or long trips out hunting, much more bearable.
- Genuine British army issue UBACS
- PCS (Personal Clothing System) issue
- Removable foam pads
- Over-head style with quarter zip
- Two arm pockets with velcro patches
- Adjustable cuffs with 'Canadian' style buttons
- Moisture wicking mesh material
Colour: MTP Sleeves / Tan Body