Magnum Stealth Force Composite Toe Boots
If you need a bit more protection for your feet, the Magnum Stealth series offers the Composite Toe tactical safety boot. Running shoe comfort technology in a safety boot. These boots are for people that are on their feet for long periods of time. Standing, running or walking, you won't find a more comfortable and sturdy pair of safety boots.
An anti-microbial treatment and a moisture-wicking lining will keep your feet dry and fresh.
The non-metallic composite material used in these boots won't set off metal detectors like regular steel toe cap boots. No more taking your boots at the airport metal detector! When you are ready to take them off, the side zipper makes the job a lot easier.
- Full grain leather / 1680 denier ballistic heavy duty nylon mesh upper
- YKK side-zipper for quick donning & doffing (Take care to zip up slowly as direct force can break these curved zips)
- ASTM-Approved composite safety toe
- Cambrelle® moisture-wicking lining
- Agion™ antimicrobial treatment - silver based formula inhibits the growth of microbes
- Coats Barbour anti-fraying stitching thread
- Metal detector safe with durable non-metallic composite hardware
- Tested & certified to European standard EN ISO 20347:2004 for occupational footwear
- Ergonomically designed
- Anti-static construction
- Composite shank
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Abrasion-resistant heel kick pad
- M-PACT contoured sock liner with memory foam - molds to the shape of your feet
- Flex-Zone with siping for traction and control
- X-Traction Zone outsole combines ten advanced features to ensure stable footing
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 1 Year Warranty