British MTP Combat Shirt - New
Genuine British Army Issue Warm Weather jacket/Shirt. The MTP (Multi Terrain Pattern) camouflage is a mixture of Multicam and classic DPM. Works extremely well in most environments. You can insert your own elbow pads via velcro openings on the sleeve. There are two pockets for this, so you can have padding for the whole length of your forearm, if necessary.
- Thin, lightweight fabric that still offers some protection from wind
- Roomy cut - this goes for a summer jacket, but has plenty room for additional layers, so there's no problem using this in the winter too.
- Closure with zipper that's offset on the upper end. Covered with a velcro-fastened flap.
- Button closure on sleeves.
- Mandarin collar protects the neck when fastened on upper position.
- Very roomy chest pockets with vertical openings, inner slots for pens and accessories
- Sleeve pockets, both covered with velcro
- Rank Slide Attachment
British Sizes: Chest size in cm, Height is how tall you are. For more information on sizing have a look at our sizing guide.
Content: Made of 60/40% polycotton. Machine wash in 40 degrees celsius
Colour: MTP - Multi Terrain Pattern