USGI Ontario Strap Cutter
When it comes to survival tools, you don't want poor quality tools that break when needed most. This tool - from the respected Ontario knife Company - was originally developed for the US marines. It is a military-grade, ultra tough tool for a variety of safety and rescue applications.
Designed to free occupants trapped in a vehicle by cutting their seat belts in seconds. A large hand grip and super sharp - replaceable - blade make this an ideal tool for rescue workers.
- Flame Retardant Nylon Sheath
- Shatterproof, Impact Resistant, Flexible, Corrosion Resistant, Titanium Nitride Coated Blades
- Crafted from Rugged, Lightweight, High-Strength Aluminum that Will Not Melt, Crack, or Shatter
- Ultra Sharp Titanium Nitride-Coated Blades
- Finger Grooves and Hand Catch Provide Sightless Operation
- Extended Reach - High Leverage Tool & Boot Scraper
- Sheath is Load-Bearing and M.O.L.L.E. Compatible
- Tool has a Shackle Wrench
- Made in the USA
Overall Length: 16.8cm (6.6")
Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium
Sheath Material: Nylon
Weight: 68grams (with sheath)